Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Illuminating Imigination



I entered this photo in a photo contest with the Mesa Public Library in the reading/libraries category.  I was hoping to be a finalist.  Would have been ecstatic to be a finalist.  Then I got an email that said this;

Congratulations! Your Mesa Views Photography Contest entry, “Illuminating Imagination” was chosen as the 1st place winner in the Libraries & Reading category! We received many excellent submissions, and are excited to showcase yours as one of our winners.

Here’s what happens next:
·         Over the next few weeks, we will be working hard to get everyone’s photos printed and ready for display
·         Mark your calendars for the Mesa Views Photography: Opening Reception on Saturday, May 30th from 1-3 PM. Don’t forget to invite your friends and family
·         Your photography will be displayed at the Main Library branch through Friday, July 31st
Thank you for participating, and congratulations!

Mesa Public Library


 Here are some of the other photos I did that night.








I know some of the photographers that entered photos into this contest.  They are real, legitimate, photographers who have been doing photography for years, with well established businesses.  In other words way out of my league.  I was shocked that I won first place!  I still am shocked.   

No comments: