Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome!!!



Welcome everyone to our blog. We finally broke down and decided to do a blog. So here is a little about us! We were married September 1st 2005, what a great day! Brent works for SRP (the local power company) and I work for myself as a Massage Therapist. We both really enjoy what we do. We just moved into our first home almost six months ago and love it! It's been so great to have our own space! We had a dog named Bosco, he is a three year old boxer and he is so fun! We love to travel, try new resturants, watch movies, hang out with friends, and just have fun! We hope this will be a fun way for people to stay updated on what's going on in our lives!

2 comments:

The Bray Family said...

I'm so glad that you started a blog. Now I get to see pictures! (btw, you're BEAUTIFUL in your wedding picture!)

Anonymous said...

This is really nice. Maybe I can stay somewhat updated with at least your family.