Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Imax

Yea it's December! So we really are enjoing some cooler weather! We say that part jokingly, knowing that 60's in December really would not be concidered cool weather to most! We are looking forward to the Christmas season and the fun that it is! We had a movie theatre open near our house so we went to check it out. It is an Imax theatre, I (Terina) had never seen and Imax before so that part was pretty cool. But Brent wanted to see Beowulf, I was a little worried that I'd see a head flying at me in 3D! But I've draged him to enough chickflicks I figured I'd be a good wife and go along! Well there was a not only a head flying at me, but a whole half of a body! We'll just say not my favorite movie! But the Imax part was cool! And the theater was very nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really surprised with all the traveling and fun stuff you do all the time that you havent been to one earlier.