Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Saturday Night

Saturday night we went to the Super Bowl Saturday Night party. It was so much fun. It was at the Tempe town lake right off of Mill Ave. Which is a fun place any way, but throw a free concert into the works and you've got a party. It was packed there! The Counting Crows performed and they were AWESOME!!!! Brent said it was one of the best concerts he'd ever been too. I said that Rodger Clyne would be sad if he heard that :) It was so cold! I was just shivering! I was doing jumping jacks to stay warm! But the Counting Crows were so good it was worth being cold to stick around and watch! But in my being so cold I wondered how the girls that were only half dressed were not dying!?! That always has been and always will be a mystery to me! At the end of the show there was an awesome fireworks show. Probably the best fireworks I've ever seen! They went on for like 20 min. And not just one firework at a time, it was like the grand finale the whole time! It was a great night. I'm glad the Super Bowl is in town! Here is just a little sample of what the fireworks were like!


No comments: