Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!



"For those of you who have children and face the daily challenges that only a mother understands...


For those of you who have had an all-too small taste of motherhood and are grieving the loss of a baby (born or unborn)...


For those of you who ache for a child but are still waiting for that blessing...


For those of you who love, nurture, teach, pray for, and influence others for good...


For those of you who are daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us…


Happy Mother's Day to you!


May you celebrate the traits of a Heavenly Mother instilled in your divine nature, and the opportunities around you to use those traits. May you remember and honor your earthly mother by blessing others as she has blessed you."


Krista Oakes


Happy Mothers Day Mom! I love you!!!

7 comments:

Crystal-lynn said...

This is a great post! I'll make sure Mom sees it.
I hope your very first Mother's Day- as a Mom, was a nice one! ... Probably the quietest one you'll have for a good long while. lol
Love you!

Kalena and Justin said...

What a great post. I love it and thank you for your words. And Happy Mothers day to you! You can count this as your first as a mommy because he is already beating you up :)

Emily said...

What a sweet post - Happy Mother's Day to all the hardworking Mommies, including you!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't read your blog in awhile! This was a sweet post.

Anonymous said...

So sweet. You know, I was thinking the other day, after reading your cute comments on facebook about your little one and while I was holding Avonlea, you are going to just love it when the little one arrives. I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulaions on your first mothers day. I am so excited for you. I am glad to hear you are doing good.

Nancy Lemons-Berry said...

Your post made me cry! I remember when you were born and I have known your mom for a hundred years!! She should be so proud of you, it's obvious you have inherited your moms sweet genes as long as your Great Grandma Welkers!