Tuesday, May 5, 2009

22 Weeks and Other Happenings



Last Tues we had a Dr. apt that went as good as I could have even hoped!!! Contractions are not a concern. As long as I pay attention to my body and don't over do it they have been fine. Cervix measured fine! Nutterbutter looked great! Tues. he weighed almost a pound, 13 oz! The ultra sound showed all normal and perfect growth and development! Also he is still a boy! It is so fun to get ultrasounds and see our little guy moving around! I also love that Nutterbutter is moving around ALL the time now!














Nutterbutter now makes me look like this







22 Weeks!!







Also last week we babysat for my little part time loves! I missed them! They are the cutest! We had fun going to soccer games and dance recitals and church! Once again we left thinking 4 is too many! Wow so much work! While we were baby sitting we just left the dogs at home and checked on them every day. Well Rusty must have gotten bored! This is what we came home to.......







What started the huge mess.....a roll of toilet paper, honest I have no idea where he got it!

Just a couple casulities of Rusty's boredom

But really how mad can you be when he looks at you like this to say sorry???



I also felt the need to put a cute pic of Bosco up since his is always so good and fails to get mention in the blog! LOL So here he is....perfect Bosco!!!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Your little belly is so cute! I'm glad all went well at the doctor.

Sunny Biggs said...

oh they are so cute!!! what adorable doggies. That is a big mess and we have yet to let Freedom run around when we leave. our trainer said that we should not let puppies run free when we are not home till they are about 2 years old. dont know why and i did nto think to ask. but that is what he said. I love your puppies!!!

Crystal-lynn said...

LOVE your baby belly! ... The TP/chewing thing... NOT so fun! Yikes! (I've had worse with Bear, unfortunately, but...) He IS a cutie!

Anonymous said...

And I thought that having kittens was bad. I think that Scott is going to have his work cut out for him in convincing me to ever get a puppy. Just give me one a few years old and already trained. They are really cute though.

And Terina, yes, you do look pregnant. Enjoy it!

Becca Lee