Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Memory Game!

I got this off a friends blog and though it sounded like fun!
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one or more memories that you and I had together, or just some memory of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments or send you an email. (You know, you non-bloggers can still post comments. Just click "comments" below this post...)
Okay, it's that simple. I hope everyone will play! I know a lot of you remember some fun, silly, or touching moments. Go on, give 'em up! Refresh my memory!

6 comments:

The Payne family said...

This memory is going to be a bit scattered but I remember our senior year, I think it must have been seminary graduation, they were looking for 2 girls to sing a duet. It might have been just part of a song. Anyways, Elise was for sure singing and for the second girl it was between me and you and you got it. I have been bitter ever since. Ha! Just kidding. Do you remember that?

The Greer Family said...

Well, let's see, the only thing that comes to mind is that I was excited to find out that you are friends with my cousins (the Turley's) and that I went to Dobson with your sister-in-law Carrie. I wish we would've gotten to know eachother when we were in the same ward. In case I haven't already told you this, the stories on your blog crack me up! : )

Stephanie Greer

Emily said...

I would have to say that my best memory with you would have to be when we went to Times Square for the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving. It was SOOOO cold and I was freezing my butt off, but I had so much fun and definitely great company!

The Bray Family said...

I think you already left your memory for me when you emailed after you were thinking about that one weekend in Strawberry! (That was a really fun time – I had that one shirt that I bought in the thrift store for YEARS.)
:)
I was thinking about the one late night at the Ward's house, and we kept thinking we saw shadows moving outside of the windows. You, Vanessa and I were heading out to my car to leave and someone said "hi" to us in the dark. We screamed and ran as fast as we could and drove away. We were all freaked out! And it just turned out to be Mike and Tanner hanging out on the lawn the whole time!!
Haha

Kayla said...

I love my memories of you! You had such a zest for life, and were just so comfortable in your own skin. I always liked our conversations. I have a memory of us sitting in the hot tub at my house venting about employers and trying to figure out what we wanted from life. I remember trips to New York (remember that scuzzy hotel we all crammed into?), chasing Westpoint boys, compo beach, munch and mingle, Stamford 3rd ward, our trip to Palymra. Ok that's probably enough for one comment. Ah, sometimes I miss those days...

Jared and Lisa said...

So many to choose from.... I think the time we saw that wierd car wreck and we jumped out to help those crazy guys (who we thought had stolen the car) and we were dressed up in our halloween costumes like a bunch of dumb girls! Im suprised we didn't get ourselves killed!