Thursday, October 22, 2009

Croix's Blessing

Croix was blessed this past fast Sunday. It was such a beautiful, sweet experance! As Brent walked up and our family and good friends went and joined him and stood in a circle around our little boy the tears flowed. I was overwhelemed with love and joy! I am so in love with Brent! It's absolutly amazing how having a child, creating life together, grows your love! I think I fall a little more in love with him everytime I see him with Croix! He is such a wonderful Dad! And little Croix is just the light of my life! I don't think there are even words to describe the depth of love you feel for your child! It's a love I've never known before. I value this even more since we watied so long for this experance! It was wonderful to see them together in such a tender moment! It was also so great to have my family come and visit and be here for his blessing! Here are some of the pics from the weekend.






































For more click here

1 comment:

Artsy Aut said...

He is such a doll! And you look great Mama!