Thursday, September 8, 2011

Prenatal

There's just something a little bit sad about going through an entire bottle of prenatal vitamins with out actually getting pregnant.  Knowing that for at least 240 days I took that little pill so my body would have all the nutrients to produce a good egg and sustain a pregnancy.  Yes there's just something sad about throwing out that bottle with that huge number on it and getting  a new one and still not being pregnant.  Oh yeah even more sad that this is the second empty bottle I've thrown out.  The first one was just finishing off what was left from Croix's pregnancy.  I think it's time for me to write a list of things I'm thankful for again!

1 comment:

Rootbeer Floats said...

Sometimes I just don't take them - to sort of think I am saying something like, "So there! If I can't be pregnant yet." A couple weeks later I start again when I feel better and wanting to be hopeful, again. It's a very silly way of feeling in control of one aspect of this whole fun. Someday.... and someday we'll meet up to chat. Sorry. Been busy over here with everything.