Monday, October 31, 2011

Riding a Camel

Croix got to ride a Camel!  We went to the zoo with some friends.  The basically have an all access pass to the zoo where you get to do everything, including the things I'm typically too cheap to do, like ride a camel and go on the carousel.  I think this was the first time we've been to the zoo that Croix actually enjoyed the animals.  Before he's been more interested in the people and the trees.  He (as well as me) also enjoyed being there with friends.  It was a great day!


 Checking out the turtles
 Getting loaded on the camel
All ready to go
 
 Riding around
 No Croix does not look too happy.  He started saying "Mom off.  Mom done."  I think it was a little scary for him.

 Checking out the tractor





Riding the carousel.  Don't you love his "cheese" face

I must confess it's on my list of things to do before I die to ride a camel....I'm just a little jealous Croix has done this before me.

1 comment:

KJ's Perspective Take 2 said...

He is so cute! I am so glad had fun and got out in the great weather.