Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Claim to Fame

Or maybe claim to pain! So sat. I was at a clients to give her a massage. We get done and head up stairs and her husband says to me....Terina you are going to need that information there, it's for Steve across the street....I start thinking oh good maybe they want me to come do massages for them, nope......he was leaving and backed into your car. He left his contact info so you can get his insurance info. I just thought are you kidding me! What a week! So I went and looked at the damage above my passeranger rear tire there is a good sized dent. It's not too bad, still driveable. Well as my clients and I are looking at the damage he says to me, well here is your claim to fame, the mayor of Gilbert hit your car! I just laughed!! Well needless to say he has been very easy to deal with and it looks like everything will be taken care of quickly. I took it in for an estimate this morning and I'm glad there taking care of it because it's over $1000 in damage! I also got an estimate on the front of my car where I rearended someone (yeah did I ever tell you about that?) and it's going to be a lot less to take care of then I thought. Not only that but someone else will be paying for the rental car and he's going to not charge me some of the normal fees for the part I will be paying for because the mayor will already be paying them! So maybe this is a blessing in disguise!

Here are some pics of the damage







I'll keep everyone posted on how it turns out!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That's Awesome! I wish the mayor would hit my car!

Oh, and no, you didn't tell us about when you rear-ended someone...hmmm?

The Bray Family said...

Well, if someone is going to run into your car, he's probably one of the best people to have do it! At least you know he's going to be more then ready to smooth everything over as fast and easy as he can, so that it can't come back to bite him politically in any way. I'm glad you weren't in the car at the time!