Monday, April 28, 2008

Good as new......Almost!

Last Mon. I took my car into the body shop to get fixed from the damage made by the Mayor. On the way to Enterprise the guy and I were chit chatting. Turns our the next day he was takin his pilots license test. Pertty cool! He was such a nice guy! Also his shop was very affordable! We had never had the damage fepared from when I rearended someone so we got an esitmate and it was a LOT less then what we had thought it would be. So we had that fixed too. So I was very excited that my car was going to be good as new (almost) again! But I've had the crappiest rental car ever this whole week! They gave me a ford focus! It honestly put me in a bad mood to drive it! I know I'm spoiled, but it's true! The thing had no automatic windows, locks, seats, tilt wheel, window tint, or power! And my massage table barely fit in the trunk! I hated driving it. But I survived, I finally got the call from the body shop that my car was ready. I pull up and see my car, whith a hole still in the bumper. When I got in I asked him, did you guys just not get the time to fix my bumper? Oh he felt so bad!!! He hadn't printed up an estimate, just written one down for me, so he forgot! He said with is test his mind just wasn't in the right place! But he said I could just bring it in for about an hour and they would have the new bumper all ready to go so I wouldn't have to get another rental car! I can't wait till it's all done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got a fusion for our rental after the swat team incident. Its a really nice car. I'm sorry you got a fusion.