Monday, July 14, 2008

Confession

So I have a confession to make! I am a horrible, irrational, violent person. In my mind, when I am half asleep/half awake! That state where you are almost still dreaming, almost awake. My dog Bentley that I love has an awful habit of whining! Try to take a nap, he sits outside the bedroom door and whines. If I decide I want to sleep in and not get up with Brent, Bentley will sit out side the bedroom door and whine. (Despite the fact that he tries to eat me he seems quite attached to me?? Maybe he is bipolar!) It is when he does this that my mostly asleep mind thinks awful things. I envision drop kicking him over the wall and down the stairs. Or smashing his head like a pumpkin. Of course I'm always awake enough by time I get to the door to treat him kindly. But man. I'm not a nice person when I'm not all the way awake! I really hope when I have children and I'm tired and not quite awake I don't envision smashing there heads!!!!

On another completely different subject we just got home from Costco. There was an OLD lady in front of us. (old as in gray hair, wrinkles, eats lunch at the all you can eat buffet, shops at Ross on senior discount day) And she was wearing SHORT shorts. But that's not the bad part, the bad part is that on the back across her butt it said, "Best buns in the business" First of all when you are elderly you should not even be allowed to wear such things, secondly what business are her buns the best in????? Do not want to know! Just thought I'd share the frightening Costco moment. The good thing about Costco today, AMAZING body pillow on sale! Love it, wanted it, now have it!!!

Also how long do crickets live? We have one that has taken up residence behind our piano. It really is quite annoying! I tried to look at it positively and pretend I was camping or sitting in a nice back yard in a hammock reading a book. But that didn't work. It's just an annoying cricket in my house. My dogs are of no use to me on this one either. I've been telling them everyday to eat the stupid thing. But Bosco is afraid of them and Bentley just doesn't get it. Maybe if I had cats they would take care of it for me! Ok well that's enough randomness for now!

4 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

that granny is disgusting! I can't believe the shorts actually said best buns in the business!

Sunny Biggs said...

you are absolute hilarious! omg i just about laughed my headset of when i was reading about the old lady! haha.

Lisa said...

So first of all, I hate old people in general so it makes me laugh that you wrote about that. Secondly, I NEEEEEED a body pillow. can you save me one? K. Thanks.

Crystal-lynn said...

Trenton & I got those pillows too! ... and Seth loves to rub his face in them while he crawls across the top. It's freakin' hillarious!