Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chelsea and Laycee Came to Visit!!!

So Chelsea and Laycee came down to stay with us for a little while during their summer break. It was so fun to have them here! One day we decided to go get our toes done. We called Shawna to see if she wanted to come. So the 4 of us headed to the nail salon. When we got there there was racks of designs we could choose from! It took us all forever to decide what we wanted to do! But this was the final result






All of our little piggies squealing in delight together!


Laycee's Little Piggies

Shawna's Little Piggies

Chelsea's Little Piggies

Terina's Little Piggies

The ladies who did our toes did such a great job! It's like our toes are little works of art! I love it! Definitely think I'll have to go there again!! So we had a great time getting our nails done! We also did quite a bit of swimming while they were here. These are a few pics of the good times.

Laycee, Chelsea, Shawna

Look how fun!

Shawna

I was trying to get a pic of all of them but Chelsea and Laycee were not cooperating too well!

Other then a lot of swimming we mostly just hung out! It was fun to have them here! They are both growing up so fast! Kind of crazy when you baby sister is a teenager! One thing is for sure! I'm glad to have my house and my t.v. back! We have had people visiting since the beginning of May! Not constantly some one here, but not very long in between people. So I'm glad to have my house back! So are the dogs, Bentley is doing much better now that it's just us. he would get better and then worse when people were here so I'm hoping for nothing but improvement from here on out! Also, happy to have my t.v. back! Teenagers like Nickelodeon and Disney channel a little too much! Great to be able to watch a good episode of Law and Order again!!

3 comments:

Just US said...

Your toes are absolutely amazing! Where did you go to get them done?

Heather said...

I think Shawna's toes are my favorite! That is so awesome!

Royal and Desiree Fryer said...

Is it sad that I could look at the picture of all four pairs of feet and know exactly which ones were yours??