Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seriously So Blessed

There is this blog that I enjoy reading. It's a parody of all of us Mormon bloggers who's lives are "Seriously So Blessed." It kind of makes fun of how we always have the best, husband, children, homes, family, cloths, home, ward, calling, etc. I'm making sure to tell you what this blog is all about because the first time I read it I just read...."I love this blog it's so great" So when I went and read it I was mildly offended and shocked that there could be a woman as "holier then thou" as this woman. Once I realized it was intended to be comedic then I got it! And now think it's pretty funny! Ok now that you have been warned here it is Seriously So Blessed enjoy! Oh it also has fun give aways pretty often!

So I was talking with a friend about this blog and it got me to wondering if I do this? I don't want to be the person who's life is unrealistically perfect. So be prepared for honesty from now on. Not that I'm going to be a downer, I still think life is much better if you can find the positive!

So here is some honesty. I'm a little scared. I know everything should be fine, but I'm a little nervous. Mostly I think because this is all so unknown to me and I feel ignorant about everything going on. I'm also a little pissed! I feel so irritated that I'm even having complications. Come on! It took us so long to get pregnant, and I put my body through so much don't I deserve to just have an easy uncomplicated pregnancy?!?! Oh and part of me just feels weak. Weak that my body can't handle pregnancy like a normal person. Weak that I can't continue along my normal life, when I don't even really look pregnant yet!!! All of that aside 5 months ago I would have said I would gladly been on bed rest for all 9 months if that's what it took! So honest what ever it takes! I'm still over joyed to be pregnant, no matter how long the road is, I will travel it to get a healthy baby to our home, our arms, our family!! Now to get ready for my apt! I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst! Update to come soon!!

2 comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

I love your honesty and I think anyone in their right mind would be scared. And get mad, but I will remind you normal is relitive. And you are one of the strongest people I know. I dont know if I could have done all the things you have done and still be positive at all. Im so glad the apt went good :)

AZ Larsens said...

I've been reading Seriously So Blessed for awhile now and it just cracks me up! I "lurve" it. haha...