Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I had a great apt at the Dr.! Every thing looked good, not great but good, good enough! No bed rest, no surgical procedures! I still am not allowed to do massage, or nanny 4 little munchkins but I can try and find a desk job! Hopefully I'll be able to find something considering the current economy! I'm just so happy! I'm also having so much fun feeling the little guy moving all around now! I think he's training for the Olympics already! There are moments he just goes! No flutters, he's doing flips and kicks, maybe he'll be a gymnast! LOL



Also I have a few prego pics. They make me look bigger then I am I think, so does Brent. They were taken right before bed which is when my belly pops out! Honest I wake up and it's like half the size it was, I'm sure one day I'll wake up and it will all still be there but for now that's the pattern happening! So for your viewing pleasure here's 'my bump, my bump my lovely baby bump!'


Yeah this was taken when I was on bed rest so I dont think I'd showered in a couple days let alone bothered to get ready/do my hair and makeup!

6 comments:

Rochelle and Spencer said...

So cute! I love pregnant bellies and you look so cute with yours. I'm glade to hear everything looks ok. Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Emily said...

Yay! So excited that you don't have bed rest anymore and glad things are looking good!

Hilary said...

AAAHHH!!! So cute! I love seeing preggo pictures!

Plus, that's the biggest I've ever seen you! :) Glad you're feeling better. Hope you find something to do soon!

The Payne family said...

Gosh you are going to be one of those cute pregnant women who have just all belly and you can't even tall they are pregnant from the back! I can't wait to see the progression on that bump!

Rootbeer Floats said...

Fabulous!! been waiting to hear good news from you guys....

Mountain Springs said...

I just saw you a month ago and you were barely showing!! Wow!! I'm glad that all went well at the doctors!!