Monday, April 19, 2010

Bye Bye Cable


That's right folks I canceled the cable. I have mentioned getting rid of it to Brent a few times. I don't think either of us thought I'd actually do it. I did! Wednesday night last week I looked at my messy house and decided I'd be a much better wife and mother without it. I picked up the phone right then and there and called and canceled the cable, effective immediately!!! With out cable, until we get rabbit earsor something, we have no TV. It was weird with out it. Much quieter. It feels a little like someone is missing in our home. I kind of didn't know what to do with myself. I'm figuring it out. That night I got so much more done then usual! I think this is going to be very good for our family! I feel better about myself just knowing I'm reading my scriptures instead of watching American Idol! I'm doing my dishes rather then watching scales click away on The Biggest Looser. I'm having conversation with Brent rather then watching Wheel of Fortune. I'm playing with Croix rather then putting him in front of Yo Gabba Gabba. I'm blogging instead of watching Oprah. I'm doing home improvement projects and crafty projects instead of watching Law and Order. Watch out world a better Terina is being born!

1 comment:

Kalena and Justin said...

That is awsome hun im glad you are enjoying this time to improve your life and your family. And remember if you start missing that person to much there is always Hulu so nothing at all to worry about. You are such an awsome Mommy!!