Sunday, September 9, 2012

Monsoon Love

Oh how we've loved the rain!  We woke up to the loudest thunder ever two days ago.  Croix was still sleeping, at nearly 8, a miracle.  I sat in my bed nursing Maizy quietly enjoying the moment with my sweet babe and the sounds of the storm.  Croix woke up just as I was finishing up feeding Maizy.  He went to the window to check out the storm.  The moment was perfect.  I grabbed my camera and sat back and captured their sweetness.


"Mommy look at all the funder!"
Photobucket

"Wow, did you hear that?!?"
Photobucket

"Awww Maizy I sure do love you"
Photobucket

A loud thunder......"You ok baby".  So sweet how he's holding her hand.
Photobucket



Photobucket

There are so many things I want to critique about these pictures, I didn't have the right lens, it was way too dark and so the images are grainy and a little out of focus, my room is so messy.  But oh how I love them.  The moment is so perfect.  The emotion is so raw.  They pull at my heart stings.



It was still raining later in the day and I sent Croix out in it even with a cold.  (Sent Croix out...AKA finally let him go out there after all his begging and pleading)  I'm sure I'll win mother of the year for that one......Croix sure thought I was mother of the year!



Ouch too many rocks
Photobucket Photobucket




Photobucket


He was drinking the rain water!  So gross!

Photobucket


He absolutely loved it!  thought he was too clever.

Photobucket


He was dancing in circles in the puddle.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




Go out with me Mommy
Photobucket



Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


When he came in I immediately dried him off wrapped him in a blanket and gave him hot coco to warm him up.  Yeah I'm pretty sure he thought I was Mom of the year!

No comments: