Sunday, September 9, 2012

Queen Creek Olive Mill

Yesterday the weather was fantastic.  It was in the 80's and cloudy a few sprinkles here and there.  We decided to head out to the Queen Creek Olive Mill.  With our new allergy free diet I wanted some fun olive oil to replace our butter, mayo etc.  So we picked up bacon and vanilla flavored olive oils.  Can't wait to try them.  We weren't planning on staying for lunch but Maizy woke up and needed fed and it was lunch time so we ate lunch there.  Croix love, love, loved running around through all the trees.  There were some train tracks and he thought it was so fun to walk on them.  He wanted to be a big boy and not hold my hand while walking on them, so instead  he held my bum most of the time to help him keep his balance.  So independent my little man.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Maizy enjoyed the breeze
Photobucket


Croix showing Daddy his "pickle"  aka olive.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

He went to get some more water and walked back oh so carefully!
Photobucket

His shoes were quickly abandoned.
Photobucket

"Pickle"
Photobucket

Maizy was so happy I couldn't resist lovin' on her.
Photobucket

Croix promptly joined in, he loves his sister!
Photobucket





Photobucket




I sure love him!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


>

Photobucket
Photobucket






Croix and his cheesy faces.  You know what the say, if you can't be 'em join


The sky was amazing!  Truly breath taking!
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Maizy pretty much hates riding in the car.  She will do ok if I ride back there with her.  It's a good think I'm tiny!  I barely, barely fit!

Photobucket



All tuckered out

Photobucket



Croix and I were bored on the way home, so we made silly faces.

Photobucket

Surprised!
Photobucket

My favorite!
Photobucket

Angry
Photobucket


Tired
Photobucket


That afternoon we went to the park with some friends.  Our children ran and played.  We enjoyed the beautiful out doors.  It makes me long for the days when we can go to the park again.  Thank goodness they are just around the corner!  already the highs are only in the low 100s!  You better believe we'll be outside everyday once that thermometer stays at 100 or lower!!  Come on fall we're waiting for you!



No comments: