Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Masterpiece

So we painted and painted all weekend long, and finished Nutterbutters room. I was quite ambitious in what I wanted to do, but I had a vision and stuck to it! I'm so glad to because I think it turned out great! What do you think?



Not to shabby huh?

Some of the opposite wall that is chocolate brown and the side wall that is sage green.


Bad shot, but more of the chocolate brown.


Our three colors. Look at how crisp those lines are! :)



Me being a nerd showing of our work.




A little blurry but the center detail.


Now all we have to do is put in the furniture. I have to finish my projects to put in the room! Then all that's left is to have to have a baby!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Looks awesome! I will have to come and see it in person since the green is escaping me in the pics. Love the main detail wall, is that where the crib is going?

Rachel Hanchett said...

AMAZING!! I thought we were doing good to do stripes in Paige's room but you guys really take the cake! So do you want to come repaint for our little guy!

Stephen and Erin said...

WOW!! Its hard enough to do stripes! That looks amazing! Looks like you've got an eye for interior design!

Marilyn said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute!!! Good job guys!