Monday, July 27, 2009

32 weeks

Also known as 8 months




I've been feeling good! Just getting really stir crazy! But I've been trying to put my time to good use! I made a lamp for Nutterbutter's room. I think it turned out ok for a first attempt at a lamp. It's far from perfect but it's pretty good!




I've got a couple more projects I'm working on. I'll show them off when they are done! :)
Dr. visits have gone well. My fasting blood sugar levels were so good she told me I only need to take those 2 times a week now instead of everyday. Really eating right hasn't been too hard. I've mostly just taken away the leniency I gave myself with being pregnant. So instead of buying a dozen donuts when I think donuts sound good, I've just gone back to the good old days pre pregnancy where I told myself I didn't need them! I do find it ironic that for the first time in my life I am counting carbs, cutting back on certain foods and extremely aware of what I'm eating, and I'm pregnant! Does this seem backwards to anyone else?? Oh well, it will make it much easier to eat good post pregnancy when I want to loose baby weight, if I'm already in "diet" mode! I do miss carbs though! I'd love a baked potato! Or a huge bowl of pasta! I'm going to have everyone who visits me at the hospital bring me a drink from sonic! LOL Not really I'll overload my self with sugar, but that sure sounds nice! Also I've not progressed at all so I'm still fine. Still "threatening preterm labor" But for the moment all is good! Every apt. I go in prepared for the worst and expecting the best, and keep getting the best! In fact things have been so good the past few visits that my Dr. said I could take a little break and come back in 2 weeks instead of just 1 week! How nice of her! LOL
I also wanted to share my ghetto gut! My sister in law loaned me a maternity swim suit, but it's still to big. So I just keep wearing my reg. swim suit.
The result.........

Ghetto gut!
Also since I'm not working and days can go by with out leaving the house I don't really worry to much about clothes, so I've kept on wearing pre pregnancy shirts, and so many times around the house.......

Ghetto gut!

Don't you love it! LOL It makes me laugh!

Only 8 more weeks to go! I can't believe how quickly it's flying by!

10 comments:

Rochelle and Spencer said...

You have got such a cute prego belly. You look really good pregnant. I hope things keep going well for you.

therealmccoy said...

I love the "Ghetto Gut"… but really, it's just the cutest Prego belly.
Can't wait to see more of the nursery projects. NB is so lucky!

Marilyn said...

Your blog just makes me laugh. You have such a great sense of humor! Loved the "ghetto gut"!

Crystal-lynn said...

Wow! I think your grape got bigger since I saw you last weekend! (or at least it looks bigger when you're wearing snugger clothes)
Your nursery is adorable, & I hope you're having as much fun with your projects as it sounds like you are!
Love the "Ghetto Gut!"
Love You.

Anonymous said...

You have the best ghetto gut I have ever seen!

hope said...

Terina,

I saw you comment on Hilary's blog and thought, "I remember her!"

It has been firever and a day since I saw you last. How are you? (Besides very preggers and all.) For 8 months, you're looking pretty fit. I had fun catching up on your blog! Can't wait to see pics of Nutterbutter!

Shelece & Josh said...

You are so cute! You are going to be the best mom.

Lindsay said...

Hey Trina, I saw your link on Stephanie Greer's blog. You're pregnant, wow! So happy for you.

shells said...

Aren't you just the cutest pregnant woman?? YES! You are freaking adorable! I can't wait to see (and eventually meet) Nutterbutter!

Arizona Dunbars said...

You are so tiny. I can't believe you are 8 months along.