Monday, January 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

We headed to Prescott for Thanksgiving with my family. It's always nice to take a quick trip to the cold and my family! We had dinner and played games at my Aunt Beth & Uncle Doug's house! lil C (his new nickname like lil Wayne, lil bow-wow, lil Kim) did great! He is such a great road tripper! He also loved seeing his cousin Seth, Aunts and Uncles and Grandma!!



Croix with Aunt Crystal


I think this pic is so funny! It's like he's saying ok guys enough with the camera!! LOL


Trenton & I

Croix & Grandma

Crystal & Seth

Chelsea & I


Tired Daddy!

My family plays dominoes on Thanksgiving after dinner. Such a fun tradition I look forward to carrying on someday.

Croix had to get in on the action.

But then realized he had a horrible hand!

It was a great trip. We have SO much to be grateful for at the top of the list is our family. Both our little family that has grown to 3 and our family on both sides! We love them all!

No comments: