Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Halloween

Brent went as Mr. Money Bag (the Monopoly guy) Croix was the cutest monster EVER!  I was "stood up for prom" (So sad!)
Croix's signing more here.  He wanted to go run around more.  Love it!  Love him!
Also do you love the stay off the stage sign behind us!  Hee Hee!


Look at my mean teeth!

Roar!

Isnt' my dress pretty!  It's the bridesmaid dress I wore in my brother & sister in laws wedding.
I was excited for a good excuse to wear it again!



Croix was a hoot!  He had a blast!  He had the cutest little waddle!  Here's a little video of it:

Our ward did trick or treating at the church building.  They did a chili cook off that was fantastic!  Then there was trick or treating to the different class rooms which were decorated wonderfully!  I was amazed that Croix didn't get scared at all!  There were even rooms with talking skeletons and he did fine.  He just looked at everything, took it in.  He did get a little nervous a couple times when he was walking by himself, but as long as I was holding him he was fine.  He also LOVED his costume! Even after Halloween he wanted to put it on and play.  We were mean parents, no candy.  We didn't even bring his Jack-O-Lantern.  I figured he's too young for that much candy, neither Brent nor I need to be eating all that candy so we left it for others.  It was such a fun Halloween!  I can't wait till next year!  I already have our costumes all figured out!

No comments: