Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

I celebrated my 29th birthday!  It's weird to think I'm almost 30.  It's also funny how as the years add up the importance of them seems less.  I honestly kept forgetting my birthday was coming!  I woke up to this cute card.....


Brent and Croix made me this giant size "card".  On it they drew lots of gifts for me...a diamond ring, a mac book, an Escalade, a new camera.  Wow didn't I get so many expensive gifts this year!  LOL

That night Brent and I went on a date to Black Angus where I got a free steak dinner. 


And we enjoyed this heavenly dessert....for free I just had to endure them singing Happy Birthday.

Well worth any embarrassment!

I swung by Krispy Kreame to get my free dozen donuts.  Later that weekend I also enjoy a free breakfast from Ihop.  Yes I do enjoy getting a free meal!  It was a great day. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How did you get all this free stuff?