Sunday, December 16, 2012

Freestone Park



Freestone Park has a free concert the first Thursday of every month.  Now that the weather has cooled down we decided to go check it out.  It was delightful!  The weather was pure perfection.  We started out close to the stage but when the band started it was too loud for baby ears so we moved further back.  Croix loved it!  After the band had been playing a while kids started coming up to the stage and dancing. Croix and I went down and joined in the fun. As I watched his giant smile flash, him dancing all over the place, listened to his joyful laughter I had to hold back tears as the perfection of the moment just overwhelmed me! I fell even more in love with Croix! I love my family I love our life. I loved everything about that moment!

Later Brent went down and danced around with Croix. I fell a little more in love with Brent as I watched him out there with Croix. He is such a wonderful Daddy, such a good man! I sat there holding Maizy. She was loving being outside as much as the rest of us and was grinning away. I fell even more in love with Maizy and her sweetness and happy smile.

The band took an intermission so Croix and I ran around and played in the grass. We rolled down the hill. I spun him in circles until we were both dizzy. We ran races. How we loved being out side! Have I mentioned how thrilled I am that its finally cooling down and we can do these types of things more often!

We  definitely be going to the concert again next month!











No comments: