Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And What Grade Are You In?

Tuesday night was our wards Young Women in Excellence. It was a great program! I left inspired and grateful to be a woman! After the program we had refreshments. One of the speakers was new to the ward so I decided to go introduce myself. After I said, "Hi I don't think we've met I'm Terina whats your name?" She said her name (which I've sense forgot I'm so bad with names!) and then asked me, "So what grade are you in?" I thought she was confused and asking what grade girls I was over. So I said "well I'm over the 14/15 year olds." Then she said Oh oh sorry! I thought you were one of the girls! I laughed good and hard and replied nope not quite. Graduated high school 8 years ago! So apparently I still look like I'm at least 18 or younger! I'm sure this will be great when I'm 40! But being mistaken for one of my young women. Not the greatest thing ever! But I did get a good laugh out of it, as did Brent and I hope you did too! I'm 26 1/2 and was mistaken for a high schooler!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ha! I bet that was Danita (motherhood talk). Hey, at least you still got it, maybe it's because you are so cute and tiny.

Kalena and Justin said...

Oh well you will love it when your older.lol. Got to love that line right? Im sorry that you are still being mistaken for your YW. But at least you might be able to relate to them more.And yes I got a laught out of it.

The Payne family said...

That still happens to me too. Don't feel bad, you are not alone in your baby face!