Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm featured in a magazine article!!

I've been featured in an article for Latter Day Woman. It's an online magazine specifically for LDS women. But don't worry if you're not LDS the article is just about home based businesses. The like is http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=wqfwtt#/page0/
The article starts on pg. 28 I'm featured about half way through it! It's pretty exciting so I thought I'd share! The only mildly devastating thing was that the accidentally used my maiden name :( Oh well! Oh and if you are wondering how they found me (so random right?!?!) I have an account at Our Ladies Room it's like myspace/facebook for LDS women. It's kind of cool. You should check it out. Anyway this is my exciting news, that and I can't wait to leave for NYC tomorrow! We are going to have a blast!!! Check back next week for pics and all the details!

3 comments:

The Payne family said...

Wow that is so cool! You are a role model to us all!

Stephen and Erin said...

Hey congrats thats awesome! Have fun in NYC. Your blog is so cute!

Erin L said...

Hey, Terina. Its Erin Phippen from our NY nanny times. Kayla found my blog and then I found yours off of Lisa's. How are you? Its been a long time, huh? Anyway, feel free to check out my blog!
Erin
myfrontporchlookingin.blogspot.com