Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to the family Rusty!

As you all know we made the tough decision to get rid of Bentley before we left to New York. I've kept in touch with his new owner and she says he is doing great! I really think it was the best thing for him. But poor Bosco has been depressed since he lost his best friend. Honestly depressed! He wasn't eating, he would mope around and whine, he has always been a cuddly dog but multiply that and that's how he was, always had to be right by me. It was so sad for me to see him so sad! So we made arrangements to adopt a new dog before we left. That way he could come join our family ASAP and Bosco could have a new friend ASAP! So I'm happy to announce that we have a new member of the family. His name is Rusty, he is a 5 mo. old beagle. A very cute puppy, but definitely still very puppy! His energy is amazing! It will be a challenge teaching/training him to be a good dog but I think we are up for it. In the mean time we are getting to practice patience, he's peed in the house I don't know how many times, pooed once, gotten into the trash multiple times, chewed on things he shouldn't have. But he is absolutely adorable! Bosco is much happier! They have been playing together. Here are a couple pics




I think this one is too great! All of my boys cuddling on the bed!



It was very difficult to get him to sit still long enough for a pic! We've only had him since Wed. and we love him already! He has already brought laughter to our home! He's funny! And makes great noises! Welcome Rusty!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beagles are great family dogs, once you get him trained he should be amazing. He looks cute! Can't wait for your NY posts!

Amanda said...

Oh, my gosh, this is the cutest dog!!! Snoopy, eat your heart out! I love the video clip you sent, too. Sorry I'm lame and didn't text you back. :)