Friday, November 21, 2008

Ever Had One Of Those Days???

I bet from the title you thought this was going to be a hater blog, well you thought wrong! Quite the opposite actually? Have you ever had one of those fabulous wonderful days where everything just seems to be going your way? Well I seem to be on a roll with those lately! Haven't won the lottery, or even a radio contest, I haven't found money lying on the street, or found the very front parking space at the grocery store. But I have had some wonderful days! I've woken up on the right side of the bed you could say! I've had a great morning, been very productive, went on a wonderful hike with my husband and dogs (the weather could not be more perfect for this) and then had a peaceful evening at home! It was just a wonderful day......week actually! I think I can contribute the great days, at least in part, to my new resolution (yes you can make those days other then Jan 1) to write one thing I'm grateful for every day in my journal! It's amazing how much of a difference this small little thing has made in my life. It's something I've learned, forgotten, learned, forgotten over and over again, but that attitude of gratitude makes a tremendous difference in life!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Glad you are doing so well! Keep it up!

shells said...

Thats awesome! Remember you me Melissa and the days of "now find the silver lining"? I LOVE that mentality!