Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Joys

Since the weather has been so amazing here I've been opening up the windows in the mornings and evenings. Lets a little cool air in to cool the house down and also freshens up the air! I love the house being really chilly in the mornings! I'll bundle up in my super soft robe, a big cup of hot coco, and my dogs and it's a wonderful morning! The dogs have started doing the cutest thing, they will just go and sit and look out the window! It's too precious! Rusty will get very concerned when the neighbors dog comes out and doesn't sound happy (which is most of the time, I think they abuse the poor thing) And Bosco gets all big and tough! He'll start growling at anything he sees out side and even let out a bark or two, but he's polite enough to bark very quietly!! Which is interesting since he is the nicest dog ever! I don't think he's ever barked or growled at a person, except through the window! Too funny!!!

Also the other day at work I was changing Marley and by time I got done Gage was IN the dresser drawer! I had to grab my camera and by time I got back Marley had joined in the fun! They had a great time that is until I decided I'd taken enough pics and made them get out! Talk about the end of the world! They seem to like drawers lately, yesterday Gage pulled out the drawer under the stove and climbed in! It wasn't long before Marley once again decided to join in (have we noticed a pattern) They've discovered they love to climb! As is evidenced by tons of bruises all over there little bodies! Ha! Ha! Poor little things keep beating them selves up!

Ok so these pics are definitely not good pics of either of the kids (they are some of the cutest kids there are! Besides my niece and nephews of course!) but it was the best I got! I just wanted to share a couple of the joys in my life! And take a moment to remember the small things that make life so wonderful!

5 comments:

Heather said...

What a bunch of funny kiddos-the dogs and the babies.

Hot cocoa sounds good right now...

Kalena and Justin said...

What cute pictures. Its a good thing you had your camera with you. And your Dogs are cute too. I cant believe they dont really bark, that must be nice, think they could teach my moms dog?

Emily said...

Too funny! Don't you just love the weather right now? I'm not going to miss the snow at all!

I also really liked your gratitude post. We definitely live in a very blessed land and have SO much to be thankful for everyday!

therealmccoy said...

Look at you -- Lover of all God's creations. I will take the drawer nuggets, you can have the puppies:)

shells said...

look how cute your babies are!!

we had lasik this summer. we both did it the same day .. same time kind of thing. it was crazy cool!