Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween






So I know it's a little late but I'm finally getting around to posting about our fun Halloween! (better late then never right!) We for the first time since being married got to dress up and went to a Halloween party. It was lots of fun. We went to our friends Spencer and Rachelle's house. They were having a little party that was wonderful! It was so nice of them to invite us over! There were quite a few great costumes!
Brent went as Mr. Money Bags, the Monopoly guy! Such a creative man I'm married to!

I went as Lucy from I Love Lucy. But getting my hair to do what it needed to was a lot more complicated then it should have been. I was really worried for a while it was going to be a disaster and not work at all. Especially since that's such a big part of the costume, her crazy hair! But it finally ended up working out.
Mr. Money Bags & Lucy Ricardo
Also when we got home Bosco was very intrigued about our funny looks. So we put Brent's mustache on him! So funny! (don't worry we are not the silly people that dress our dogs up for Halloween or anything, just a mustache).
Not quite Mr. Money Bags, but funny!
Keith, Crystal and Daniel had some great costumes too! Captain Hook, Tinker Bell and a Witch.
Stephen was a pirate, he and Daniell were so cute together!




Brent also carved a pumpkin which I thought turned out fantastic!!!




5 comments:

Heather said...

You looked so cute! Rockin' Miss Lucy. And I think Brent's costume is very creative and pretty easy, I'll have to remember that one.

Hilary said...

Too cute! You guys are so creative, and the Lucy thing is perfect for you! (wink wink)

We missed dressing up and throwing our usual anual H-ween party this year, but I did manage to go to work as a bottle of Discat, which my boss was very proud of (it's a product that we sell to a good portion of our patients).

See ya!

Amanda said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween! I haven't dressed up in years...only because I've never really had an excuse to do it. Great costumes!!

Kalena and Justin said...

YOu both look so cute! I love the idea and Lucky so fits you. Im glad you guys had such a good time.

Kalena and Justin said...

You both look so cute! I love you as Lucky. Im so glad that you had fun.