Friday, June 5, 2009

How I Want My Home To Be



Every now and then my brother Trenton makes the long drive from Prescott down to see us.....ok so it's not really that long but it is a bit of a drive. Every time he's here he ends up falling asleep on my couch! I secretly love that that happens! It is just a little bit of how I want my home to be! I've thought about this a lot! I want my home to be the kind of place everyone feels welcome! Where anyone could feel comfortable enough to fall asleep on the couch! I want my home to be the home where all of Nutter Butter's friends want to hang out! I want my home to be the place that has friends and good snacks, that smells nice, that is full of laughter, where you are always greeted and always leave with a hug. I want my home to be over flowing with love and loved ones! So the fact that Trenton always falls asleep on my couch, every time he comes to visit makes me really happy! It makes me feel like, even though he's family, my home is becoming the place I envision it to be!

2 comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

I dont know are we going to get pics snapped of us while we are sleeping on the sofa. I hope the same things for my home. Good thing we are cool moms :)

Hilary said...

me, too! I've always wanted that! Come on over!