Wednesday, June 10, 2009


FOR SALE


This piano is very old and could be quite valuable if you had the time and money to put into restoring it. It is a numbered piano. It is old player piano, but the player part has been removed. There is no bench with it.
$500 OBO


Beautiful wedding dress




Beautiful, simple, elegant wedding dress. It has simple detailing of a small bow off centered to the left at the waist. Beautiful embroidery on small part of the skirt. Detailed buttons the length of the back of the dress. Size 0
$350 OBO
If you or anyone you know would be interested in either of these items just leave a comment on the post with your preferred contact info (phone, email, etc) and I will contact you. Please let anyone you know who may be interested in these items that I have them ava. We need to get rid of them! Thank you!

2 comments:

therealmccoy said...

I don't need a piano or wedding dress, but I just had to say how dang cute you are in those pictures...

Anonymous said...

Hey is this Jim and Corinne's old piano? If it is let me know...How well does it play? I have a very nice piano but our piano teachers piano is about to bit the dust!
Carol