Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to the World Cate Olivia

This is.......

Cate Olivia Skiba
Our newest niece! She is perfect and beautiful! She was born June 4th weighing 5 lbs 14.5 oz! So tiny! He big brother and sister just love her! It was so cute as I was visiting at the hospital and Kierstie said to me "I can hold her, want to see!" It was so cute to see them with her! I also cannot verbalize my gratitude in being pregnant! The last time I was at that hospital was when my cousin was born. It was also the exact same day I had gotten yet another negative pregnancy test. As strong as I thought I was going to be when my Uncle asked if I was doing ok I broke down crying in labor and delivery. How grateful I am to not have to repeat that situation! What a sweeter experience it was to know that my turn is coming very soon! I was almost brought to tears as I left the hospital expressing a prayer of gratitude in my heart! I'm so grateful for miracles! And cannot wait for our little miracle to arrive!

Max, Kierstie, and Cate

1 comment:

Kalena and Justin said...

Congrats on the new cutie in the family, And I cant wait to see your little nutterbutter! Just a few more months and it will be your sweet baby boy all over it. Brent better be getting ready to blog it all as soon as you have him.