Tuesday, June 16, 2009

26 Weeks!

Well the pics were taken at 25 weeks but I'm at 26 now (yeah just a little behind in the blogging) I'm feeling more pregnant now. My feet and hands have started swelling. My hips have started waking me up at night but at least it's only at night and I don't have constant hip pain! I had a Dr. apt yesterday where everything was great! I got a prescription for my itchy rash! Maybe I won't wake myself up scratching my belly anymore! I love that I can feel Nutterbutter moving around all the time. I used to just be able to feel him kick but now I can feel him just moving around! Pretty great. Oh and just a moment of clarification my How Are You Feeling post was not intended as a complaining post. I just honestly think it's funny that there is so much of pregnancy that people never really talk about! Even though a lot of the things are uncomfortable and unpleasant I'm so grateful I get to experience them! There are some people who never do and I'm so glad I get to! And in the end I get a baby!!!!! Can't beat that for ROI!




We've got the garage and other closets in the house cleaned out in efforts to make room for Nutterbutter. Still trying to get everything out of the baby room so we can get everything into the baby room! It was pretty funny the other day at church Brent leans over to me and whispers

"Your 24 weeks now right?"
I respond "Ummm hummm"
"That means your in the 3rd trimester right?"
"Ummm hummm"
"Wow we really need to get that baby room ready!"
"UMMM HUMMMM"
It was really funny because I've been telling him this for quite a while. It was jut funny to see it click in his head! I can't wait to get it all cleared out and start painting and decorating! I have such a clear vision of how I want it to be! Now if I could just sell my piano and wedding dress!!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

You're so cute as a preggers! Did you Craigslist your Piano and dress?

Crystal-lynn said...

Wow! Look at your baby belly getting big! I love it! What a cute preggers-dress too! I can barely believe that today you've only got 3 months left (IF you make it till your due date!)

Lisa said...

Terina, you look so cute! Enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy, they go by sooo fast! It won't be long before you're holding that little baby!