Monday, August 3, 2009

Dizzying Design

This is just too funny not to share! Because of the disguising, nasty, stained, ruined, state of our carpet, and the fact that finances are not so accommodating to the new flooring I want, we had to purchase a rug. The thought of putting a child on my carpet is very disturbing to me! So you see it was a necessity! So we found a good deal and got this rug






Nothing fancy, but it's fun and we like it and it was the right price! Well the evening after we got it we Brent and I are sitting on the couch watching tv and Bosco comes up and stands over the biggest swirl and stairs at it. Then he started spinning in circles! Not so odd right, dogs will turn around a couple times before laying down right. Well Bosco doesn't really ever do that, and he didn't stop! He just kept spinning! For a full minute or two! We were cracking up! Just picture a big old boxer staring at that rug spinning in circles! Too funny!

2 comments:

Arizona Dunbars said...

That is funny. It's crazy what they do sometimes.

Crystal-lynn said...

Ha ha! That's hillarious! I can just picture it!
& it kind of reminds me of that one type of massage you did a time or two... remember what I mean?