Monday, February 6, 2012

Grandma Came for a Visit

With Jim's passing we felt it best to stay down here for the holidays this year.  Since we didn't make it up to Prescott for Thanksgiving we had my Mom, sister, and nephew come down here.  We had lots of fun!  Croix sure loves when they come to visit.  We made snowflakes one day.




I love this pic of theses two.  They are such good buddies!

Everyone but Croix loved making snowflakes.  I seriously enjoyed myself!  Croix did love having them up in our window.  We were both sad when Brent took them down.

Croix and Seth did great together, played well, shared, minimal fighting.  They are such good cousins.  Croix loved spending time with Grandma and Aunt Chelsea.

They had loads of fun in a bath.






Just yesterday Croix was asking for Grandma Susan.  I think it's time for another visit!!!

No comments: