Friday, August 7, 2009

Wicked

This post is as least a month overdue, but hey here it is. My beautiful sister in law Heather and I got to go see Wicked when it was in town! I LOVE Wicked so I gladly went with her to see it even though I've already seen it :)



Here we are excited to go. The cheesy smile is the best I got! Not so photogenic that day I guess.


Waiting for the show to start.

The show was once again amazing! I loved every minute of it! Thankfully I wasn't too uncomfortable and the line at the bathroom during intermission wasn't too long!! When I was waiting in line for the bathroom I was talking to the lady in line next to me. She asked how far along I am and we chatted about pregnancy. Well she made my night in saying I look great! Thank you random stranger! Then said she was huge by time she was as far along as I was. She said "with mine by the end I weighed like 250 lbs." I said oh wow did you have twins? I thought when she said mine, that being plural.....ugh. She said no and I felt bad. Thankfully right then a stall opened up and I dashed away from my awkward moment of sticking my foot in my mouth! I'm so glad I had a fun reason to get all pretty and get out of the house! It was so fun!! Our next show were going to go see is The Nutcracker in December! Brent has no desire to go, so Heather and I will go! As we talked about it I was already wondering how I'd do being away from little Nutterbutter that long. HA! He's not even here yet and I'm worrying about leaving him for a few hours months from now! Is this a bad sign?

No comments: