Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Brent!



Brent's birthday is Sept 6th but since I've been threatening pre term labor for over a month now and that is only 11 days before my due date I decided to throw him a party early. I also decided it should be a surprise party!!! He had never had a surprise party and I figured what a better birthday to have a surprise party then your 30th!! We also celebrated at Peter Piper Pizza! So we could all remember how young 30 really is!! And Brent had never had a Peter Piper Pizza birthday party so again I figured what a better age to do that then 30?!?! Brent was totally surprised and had no clue what was going on, even when I blindfolded him to get him there, he still never suspected a birthday party for him (another advantage of having a party so early)! Brent has an amazing sense of direction so on the way there I drove around in circles for a little bit, hummm not such a good idea, blindfolded he got a little car sick! Oh well, what's a girl to do but drive in circles when her husband has an impeccable sense of direction? Even after driving in circles he still knew we were at Peter Piper Pizza when we got there. Don't ask me how?!?! When we got there our friends were there waiting. It was so fun to hang out with friends, eat some pizza, play some games, and celebrate 30 years of Brent (almost ;) I also invited people to come dressed in their best rocker duds, thinking, big hair, loud clothes, 80's hair bands!! Most people were not so excited about that! There were only a couple people who dressed up! But it was still fun! Although I will confess I did feel just a bit silly walking around Peter Piper Pizza sporting a side pony tail, bright blue eye shadow, and a shirt band thingy (I don't know what they are called!) It was lots of fun and I'm so glad Brent was totally surprised and that we were able to celebrate his birthday before the baby came so it could be all about him!! I love this man and I'm so happy to have him in my life! Here's to 30 more years and even more then that!!


LOVE YOU BABE!!!!

Brent blindfolded with no clue why? :D



We had a "quiz" to see who knew Brent the best. His sister Heather won with 100% can you believe it!!!


This was her prize, an autographed picture of Brent!


Crystal won the Best dressed rocker, she won a cool rockin' microphone and some pop rocks! Worth dressing up for huh!


Playing some games.



Brent trying to figure out what to do with all his tickets he won. Wanna know what he got? 47 plastic frogs!! What will we ever do with 47 plastic frogs?!?!? Humm Maybe that's what we'll have to hand out for Halloween!

His cakes

Wonder what he wished for?
Yup Brent is still wild at 30!

Brent and Chris

Crystal, Adam, Spencer, and Rochelle



Phil, Heather, Danita, Jacob, and Cade


No comments: