Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Showers

I'm a little sad because I was too busy having a good time to take any pictures! That can't be too bad of a thing though right? I had two baby showers, one was with my friends from church and the other was family and other friends. They were both fantastic! My two great friends Heather and Mary threw the church friends one. They were so thoughtful and had a delicious spread of diabetic friendly food! It was so fun to celebrate with my friends from my ward.

I did manage to snap a picture of the beautiful bouquet they had! Sunflowers, my favorite!


Then just two days later I celebrated with family and other friends! It was so fun! My friend Angie and beautiful sister in law Heather hosted the shower and did an amazing job! It was so fun! I feel a lot more prepared now since we have a lot more stuff! Now I just have to take inventory and see what few things there are left to get! We've already washed all his little clothes. I just kept smelling them! I had to go get the special baby laundry detergent! Couldn't resist! I am amazed at how small some of the clothes are! The new born diapers are the size of my hand! And the baby shoes, my favorite! I'm so grateful for every one's generosity!




The table all laid out (not quite as diabetic friendly but delicious non the less).


Angie, holding little beautiful Marley, Me, and Heather

No comments: