Sunday, August 30, 2009

36 Weeks

AKA 9 Months










Ok ok I know he's already here but I still wanted to post about my final week or so of pregnancy! I was SO READY TO BE DONE! After having to take it easy for the past 5 1/2 months I was finally given the ok by my Dr. to return to "normal pregnant life" at my apt the Fri before Croix was born. I had plans to do EVERYTHING starting the following week, deep clean the house (really wishing I'd gotten that done right about now as I can barely walk!) walk the dogs every morning, maybe at night too, purchase the last essential baby items, walk at the mall, finish my art project for his room, write thank you cards, hand deliver the ones in the neighborhood (more walking) pack a bag for me and baby. Yep had lots planned. Got none of it done! Instead I had a baby! Which I was so glad to do! For weeks I had been having bad contractions! They were just getting worse and worse! Because of said contractions I was getting no sleep. My back was hurting. I had hit the "take it easy" wall. I was going crazy from boredom! I knew he was safe, 36 weeks was still early but risk of complications were low! He was measuring 6 lbs 8 oz which is a good size! I was tired of my gestational diabetes diet! I was ready. Apparently I have an obedient child, he heard, he listened, he came!! Birth story coming up next!

1 comment:

Kalena and Justin said...

You are so cute and I love all your blogs even the late ones.lol. And your belly was just to cute for words. In all you I have to get it done, did you get the pro shots or was that on the to do list?