Friday, March 26, 2010

First Time to the Pool

It was kind of a bust! Friends of our had gone the previous day, during the day, said it was perfect. We went the next day after Brent got home from work. It was warm, probably would have been perfect in the hottest, sunniest part of the day, but at 5 pm, not so perfect. I've been dying to get Croix in the pool since he loves the bath so much. I don't think it was warm enough for him to really enjoy it. He only lasted in the pool a few minutes. Didn't quite know what he thought. I think his favorite part was snuggling up in a towel with me when he got out! So I'm still excited to see Croix at the pool.....when it's warmer!
On the steps checking in out


Not so sure what to think.



His favorite part! Hopefully we'll have great happy pictures of us at the pool soon!

1 comment:

Rachel Hanchett said...

we had the exact same experience!