Thursday, February 17, 2011

Alarm Clock

I've had the same alarm clock for nearly 10 years.  I love it!  It wakes you up gently, the music starts softly and gets louder.  It has separate alarms for M-F and the weekend.  It has two alarms, one for me, one for Brent.  It has been with me to CT, CA, AZ, PR and survived all those moves.  It has also been my cd player for work.  I've toted it all over the valley doing out call massage.  It has survived being dropped and shoved in my massage table case.  It however has not survived my 1 yr old. He managed to pull one speaker out a few months ago.  The other one has been hanging on by only a few wires.  Today it fell off too. Guess it's time to go get with the times and get an ipod dock.  I really am sad.  I think this means I will have to get an ipod too.  I no longer have a small portable cd player to bring into my massage room to provide soothing music while I work.  Sigh.  Today was a long day.

No comments: