Monday, February 7, 2011

Poker

 Another bored day lead to learning with poker chips.  We've had them for ages, I have no idea when or where we got them, we've never used them.  Croix will always pull them out of the drawer where they belong and I put them back.  The other day I thought, hey let's put these to good use.  I emptied our oatmeal into another container, cut a whole in the top.   Croix practiced putting them in in the container through the slot.  We worked on colors by having him put one color at a time in.  We had fun!






Then he found half of his shape ball, and the boom, it was too adorable!




1 comment:

Heather said...

Great job! I need to get some stuff together to do this with the kids. Max had fun the other day putting stuff in our pitcher, now mom just needs to get it together!