Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter Thoughts


As we celebrated Easter with bunnies and baskets and eggs I made sure not to forget the reason for the holiday.  The resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.  How grateful I am for this act of infinite selflessness that provides hope and comfort.  How indebted I am for the atonement that proceeded this great miracle.  Through that atonement I am provided a way to be come better, comfort in my times of sorrow, and strength when I have none of my own left.  I find so much joy in knowing the great acts of my Savior are there for me.  I find comfort in know I will be reunited with those who have passed on before me.  My heart overflows with joy for theses blessings.

1 comment:

Arizona Dunbars said...

I am always so grateful to think of all these things and that we are talk to think about them all the time not just one day a year!!