Monday, May 9, 2011

Graduation Party

The same Saturday as our Warrior Dash we celebrated all of Brent's hard work in school with a little BBQ.  It was small, and quite.  Just a few friends, and family celebrating.  It was perfect.  We had burgers and hot dogs, potato salad, chips, with cake and homemade pistachio ice cream for dessert (the ice cream was heavenly!!).  I had to laugh.  I came home showered. Mixed up a cake.  Iced my knee while the cake was baking.  I'm just going to say it was a definate switching of hats, Terina the Warrior, Terina the Mom, than Terina house wife.

I only took a few pictures.







We are so proud of Brent and all his hard work!  It has been wonderful having him home again in the evenings!  The graduation ceremony is this weekend!  Can't wait to see him in his cap and gown!

No comments: