Sunday, September 7, 2008

Aloha!

Aloha! Below you will find our grand adventure to Hawaii! We went for our 3rd anniversary! It was an amazing time! The following post are probably much more detailed then you might need but since this blog is part journal for us, you get all the details! We took WAY more pics then we posted, so if you'd like to look at them all (highly recommended) then just go to our online photo album just click here. Hawaii is so beautiful that it was easy to get some great shots! Don't forget to leave some love (AKA comments) We truly feel so blessed to have been able to enjoy such a wonderful trip! We also want to give a big MAHALO to our friends who have/or do live there who gave us insider tips! So thank you Ken, Donna, Desiree, and Nate! You guys helped make this vacation amazing! Also don't forget the post after our vacation that tells all about my new job!!

1 comment:

The Bray Family said...

Holy Cow! What a super fun anniversary for you two! How great that you got to go to Hawaii!! Someday, I want to go too. I’ll push aside my green jealousy long enough to tell you that it looks and sounds like you had an amazing time and I’m so glad you had such an incredible anniversary!
;)
Thanks for sharing your pictures – it was kind of like a few minute mini-vacation in my head while I looked through them all!