Saturday, September 27, 2008

Almost Forgot

I got a cough right after we got back from Hawaii. It's just hung around and won't go away. I started wheezing this week. And I've had a headache for like 4 days straight. I literally wake up with a headache! I've been putting off going to the Dr. because it takes forever you wait forever, to see the Dr. for maybe ten min and I was pretty sure she was going to tell me it just has to run it's course. Just drink lots and try and get some rest. I didn't want to spend an hour of my life to hear that. But I finally broke down and went, I think it was the headache that finally did it. Well I have bronchitis! It is not fun! But after two days of medicine I'm starting to feel better! Maybe I shouldn't have put off going for so long!!!

1 comment:

therealmccoy said...

You silly girl! You take care of yourself... I need you! Look at me, I found your blog:) You guys are too cute.