Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cali Day Three

The next day was Sunday. We slept in a bit then got up and got ready for church. Then we went to church with Amanda. Sad to admit but it was the first time I'd been to a church other then my own. It was a great experance! It was a rock band church (not like the game silly). There was a rock band playing music when we got there. Then the preacher gave his sermon, which I greatly enjoied. It was on the Be Attitudes. The spontainous praying did throw me off a bit. He's just say let us pray and then we were praying! But it was great I'm gald we went! And it was fun! After that we went to Trinity which is the spa Amanda and I are trying to model ours after. I'm glad I got to see it! After that we went back to Amanda's and packed up drove down to Santa Monica. Brent checked into our hotel and I went to the wedding rehersal. That took no time at all! Very quick. After the rehersal we went to have dinner with everyone in the wedding party. We went to the 3rd St. promanade, a fun little place. We had lunch, plaied some pool hung out for a bit. Then the guys left and us girls went and got our nails done. Good times! I found out it was the first time my Mom had had a manicure or pedicure!! I dont know how you can make it to 46 years old and never have had either but she had! I'm glad she finally got pampered a little! I had to get acrilics because my nails were so short. I'd even been growing them out! Hazard of my profession I guess. After that Brent and I had to go get a new memory card, remember I'd filled it up at the Getty. Then we crashed! Long days required an early night of sleep. And boy did we enjoy our sleep! It was nice to be able to sleep in. At Amanda's the sun came in and I couldn't really sleep in at all. I love hotel curtains! They keep it so dark!!!

No comments: