Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Have The Best Husband EVER!!!

So April was a pretty crazy month. I was pretty stressed out over a lot of different things. Well one day that wasn't really any more stressful then the rest Brent reminded me once again why I'm so in love with him! I called him after working on some clients to tell him, lets just go out to dinner. I don't want to cook or think about dishes if you cook. You know those days. He said ok see ya when you get home. Well I walk in the door and Brent had flowers on the table for me and Olive Garden on the table. Keep in mind it only took me 10 min to get home, so he had done all this before even talking to me! I asked him when he though all this up and he said, well I was thinking about it this morning and you really have been going through a lot this month! I thought this might help! It did! He's amazing! I repeat, I have the best husband EVER!!!



1 comment:

Hilary said...

aaaawwwwwwwww.....aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww